Hello

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
stewie

Hello

Post by stewie »

Well hello where to start? started out with xandros years ago then moved to debian then due to homelessnes I had to my computing on the pack burner for a while when I Did come back I started with mepis and ubuntu now I use mint love it well any way I am going to take over the world and make every one use mint :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Robin

Re: Hello

Post by Robin »

You mean victory will be ours! And all who share in the liberty that is Linux!

If you need a sidekick for your liberation of the world, how about a Boy Wonder? I have some experience in being a sidekick....

-Robin
bobcollard

Post by bobcollard »

Welcome. After a sojourn on Sabayon waiting on an AMD64 version of Xfce, I'm back to Linux Mint myself. It has it's own Flavor, I'll say that, but. everyone may not like mint. Since it is a free world, let them eat cake.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello stewie,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Robin wrote:You mean victory will be ours! And all who share in the liberty that is Linux!

If you need a sidekick for your liberation of the world, how about a Boy Wonder? I have some experience in being a sidekick....

-Robin
Good one Robin :lol:
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Robin

Post by Robin »

Robin wrote: If you need a sidekick for your liberation of the world, how about a Boy Wonder? I have some experience in being a sidekick....
Just thought I would add this picture so you know I'm being truthful...

You'll just have to pardon the shoes... my pixie boots broke and I had to use my Converse sneakers that day (and I didn't have any green ones to match the costume).

-the Boy Wonder
jesica

Post by jesica »

well come, I am already getting everyone to use Mint

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”