Hello fellow Minty's

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
LongRider

Hello fellow Minty's

Post by LongRider »

Greetings from the "Sunshine State". Been a long time fan of Linux since back in the early days! Was distro-hopping for some time until I decided to give Mint 9 a try. It was love at first boot! :D Now I'm hooked. The LM Team has done an outstanding job of getting everything together for this distro! Kudo's. It's refreshing to see such an active and helpful community here.
Looking forward to future developments with Mint.........

Jeff
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
mmesantos1

Re: Hello fellow Minty's

Post by mmesantos1 »

LongRider wrote:Greetings from the "Sunshine State". Been a long time fan of Linux since back in the early days! Was distro-hopping for some time until I decided to give Mint 9 a try. It was love at first boot! :D Now I'm hooked. The LM Team has done an outstanding job of getting everything together for this distro! Kudo's. It's refreshing to see such an active and helpful community here.
Looking forward to future developments with Mint.........

Jeff
Welcome LongRider, and thanks for the kind words about Mint. Hope to see more of you on the forum and/or IRC. :)
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome to the Mint community LongRider. I know from experience that the longer you use it the more impressed you will be.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello Jeff,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
jesica

Post by jesica »

Welcome Jeff and enjoy

Return to “Introduce Yourself”