New to mint linux

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rawrmonster

New to mint linux

Post by rawrmonster »

Hey guys I'm not really new to Linux been Windows free for almost 2 years now, but just moved from Ubuntu to Mint. So far it is a really great OS and i think that the little pictures in the Terminal window are great addition as well. Anyway have fun and learn lots :P!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
cra1g321

Re: New to mint linux

Post by cra1g321 »

Same here, ive been using linux for almost two years now. Was on ubuntu mostly but then switched to Mint 9 when it was released. Now i usually distro hop between them.

Anyway welcome to the forum, hope you come here often (hopefully not because of problems/errors) :lol:

If you like to customise your desktop or checkout how other people customise their linux desktop then you should check out the 'Unofficial Post Your Linux Mint Desktop Thread'

Its at the top of the page, in the 'non-techinical questions' sections.

All the best 8)
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Hi rawrmonster, and welcome to the forums.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello rawrmonster,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
jesica

Post by jesica »

good day and enjoy the forum

Return to “Introduce Yourself”