Please tell us what you want to hear on the podcast

About programming and getting involved with Linux Mint development
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rothgar

Please tell us what you want to hear on the podcast

Post by rothgar »

In episode 44 we asked the listeners to give us feedback into what they want to hear on the podcast. Please everyone head over to the site and let us know by voting. We really want to make this podcast the best for you guys and we can't do that if we don't know what you want.
You can also reply to this forum and we can have further discussions here about what you guys want in the podcast.

http://www.mintcast.org/2010/10/how-wou ... -mintcast/
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Please tell us what you want to hear on the podcast

Post by tdockery97 »

Thanks rothgar for allowing us to have input to the podcast content.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Matt3223
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Matt3223 »

Hello again all. \o

Just put up my votes about the podcast. Was difficult to choose!!!

The idea that really struck me as have some interest for me was the user/community homework ideas. This could be pretty fun and get us listeners involved a bit. Interactive tutorials or something like that. Maybe report back on the forums and what not.

first could be how to set up a virtual machine with virtual box and an alternative to experience the differences...then we could use these to mess with so as not to jack up our main rigs with subsequent exercises. Or, something like that...?
khan

Post by khan »

One thing I would love to hear is a feature episode on LMDE. I believe that LMDE is a really great variant of Mint. Being a self proclaimed "Linux Newbie" for the past few years, i'd like to get to know more about Debian, and how it fit's into LMDE. Also a few tips and tricks for tweaking it for better visual and overall performance would be great as well.

On a side note I've also installed Linux Mint 10 on one of my other computers, and I have to say it's by far my favorite main edition yet. I feel if LMDE could get a little more polish as far as the interface goes, I could possibly switch to just LMDE, but for the moment I'm running the two editions on a few computers just to experience something new.

Anyway, keep it up! I hope to hear more in the coming podcasts!
rothgar

Post by rothgar »

I very much would like to cover LMDE but I have a problem because it will not install on my laptop. There is a problem with the video drivers which I haven't had the time to figure out. LM 10 works but has a problem too so either way I am kinda in a bind with this new laptop.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. We will try to give you all more of what you are listening for.
jesica

Post by jesica »

I to setup Mint for a server

Return to “Programming & Development”