new to linux mint

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
calrob

new to linux mint

Post by calrob »

hello to everybody just to let you know downloaded mint9 few weeks ago using firefox and am extremely pleased it does everything ive asked it to do=========
so all i can say is its nice to be a forum member and bye bye windows=regards=bob===from west midlands==u.k
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: new to linux mint

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the Mint forum. Also available if you need faster assistance are the IRC chatlines. Just click on Xchat in the Mintmenu and you will be connected to the Mint support channel automatically.

Another resource is the Community Website here. The community site is still new and growing. It has replaced the Mint Wiki as a place to list Mint compatible hardware, review software, write and read tutorials and how-tos, and suggest new ideas to make Mint better.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Hello Bob, and welcome to the community.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
dawgdoc

Post by dawgdoc »

Shucks, I completely misread the initial post. I thought he was giving his regards to Microsoft Bob, as in friendships past. :oops:
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

dawgdoc wrote:Shucks, I completely misread the initial post. I thought he was giving his regards to Microsoft Bob, as in friendships past. :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I had totally forgotten about Microsoft Bob.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
jesica

Post by jesica »

hey
welcome to the forums
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello Bob,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358

Return to “Introduce Yourself”