Something to read....

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
george238

Something to read....

Post by george238 »

http://tmrepository.com/about . Quote :- `Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it for help, advice or information, can tell you that every last one of them is infected by Linux zealots. They evangelize the Linux operating system by trolling forums and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about the Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows, OSX, BSD, and their favourite enemy, Microsoft.`
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Re: Something to read....

Post by exploder »

Gee, I have not been on a Windows site for a long, long time. I better get busy trolling and evangelizing. :) :D :mrgreen:
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Probably my English is not too good for that web page language but I didn't get - confused they're talking about ? :lol:
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Noticed in the most recent blog post he/she was obsessed with talking about what happens when a software company dies. Also notice that the most recent blog post was last January. Looks like the site died. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
1002richards

Post by 1002richards »

tdockery97 wrote:Noticed in the most recent blog post he/she was obsessed with talking about what happens when a software company dies. Also notice that the most recent blog post was last January. Looks like the site died. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could it have been murdered by a zealot?? :D

Return to “Chat about Linux”