'Ello Everyone.

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Leo Ghost

'Ello Everyone.

Post by Leo Ghost »

Hello all, it has been well over a year since I first signed up to this community. I have spent the better part of that time lurking around the forum, taking in information and trying things out. Needless to say, I am no where close to being at the point where I "know what I'm doing" - which is okay, because I'm enjoying the journey. I first heard of Linux Mint when Mint 5 was released, and installed it for the first time with Mint 7. Now with 10 as a RC, I figure It's time I get serious.

I go by Leo Ghost, and I am 18 years old. Located in Ohio, USA if anyone was wondering. It's also worth noting that I'm horrible with introductions, so I'll wrap this one up.

Hopefully I'll get to know everyone by posting around, I believe that's how a forum is designed to work :P
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: 'Ello Everyone.

Post by tdockery97 »

Hi Leo and welcome to the community. Sounds funny since you've technically been around the forums longer than I have.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
jesica

Post by jesica »

Welcome to the forum
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello Leo Ghost,
Welcome to Mint Forum (even though you've been here 4 months longer than I have)
One thing you may not have spotted already is this thread -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
GRA

Post by GRA »

Hello Leo Ghost!

I am, as you, a bit of a lurker, but I think it's also a sign of the user-friendlyness of Mint. Learning in peace and quiet, and if something serious pops up along the road, there's always someone ready to help you in this great community. I've been around for some time too, starting with trying out Felicia before installing Gloria (and glorious she was, even to my computer-illiterate girlfriend!), and now enjoying Isadora (though every release is tempting, and the LMDE version is high on my list as well as the LXDE version).

See you around!
/GRA

Return to “Introduce Yourself”