Andriod Media Interface? Like Double Twist?...

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
plowran
Level 2
Level 2

Andriod Media Interface? Like Double Twist?...

Post by plowran »

Hi guys;
I am trying to find a nice iTunes type user interface for my Android phone like DoubleTwist that I had on my WinXP machine...
I'm Using LMDE obviously and this has been the best version seeing as how none of my PC or Laptops will not load any other version of LMint after 7.
I would love to stick with LMDE so all the help is appreciated!
Phil
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
mcash454

Re: Andriod Media Interface? Like Double Twist?...

Post by mcash454 »

I'm looking for the same thing. I divorced myself from "the man" known as AT&T / Apple and terminated my iphone. I have a Droid Incredible now. And iTunes was the last thing holding me to "the man" known as Microsoft, so now I'm looking for the best iTunes alternative for music / playlist management as well as podcast subscription management in linux. I currently have a dual-boot machine with LM9 and Windows Vista. But I've been using Mint for several versions and I'd DEFINITELY alter my linux mint version / desktop of choice (unlikely to be necessary, but I'm willing) to get a solid program for my music and podcasts. Any ideas??????

Thanks! :mrgreen:
mcash454

Post by mcash454 »

On second thought......I'm going to move my question to a different forum section. I just did a search for "itunes" and found this thread without noticing it was in the LMDE section. Sorry.
plowran
Level 2
Level 2

Post by plowran »

hey yo gimme a heads up please?
Phil

Return to “LMDE Archive”