I want to destory my system with one click.......

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
specmod0

I want to destory my system with one click.......

Post by specmod0 »

I want to be able to destroy my system or delete my entire file system with one click without ever entering a password like i can on windows...... How do i set my account up so i have root rights the second i login? It would be much faster to fix a broken system then it is trying to figure out how to move one file to the other folder when you can't even login to the damn folder... whats the point of having a desktop interface when you can't even use the damn thing,
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
unexistance

Re: I want to destory my system with one click.......

Post by unexistance »

Hi,

You can login as root in GDM, but you need to set root password first from normal user (via sudo)

Regards,
viking777

Post by viking777 »

specmod0 wrote:I want to be able to destroy my system or delete my entire file system with one click without ever entering a password like i can on windows...... How do i set my account up so i have root rights the second i login? It would be much faster to fix a broken system then it is trying to figure out how to move one file to the other folder when you can't even login to the damn folder... whats the point of having a desktop interface when you can't even use the damn thing,
:?: :?:
hammer1.jpg
:?: :?:
blowtorch

Post by blowtorch »

specmod0 wrote:I want to be able to destroy my system or delete my entire file system with one click without ever entering a password like i can on windows...... How do i set my account up so i have root rights the second i login? It would be much faster to fix a broken system then it is trying to figure out how to move one file to the other folder when you can't even login to the damn folder... whats the point of having a desktop interface when you can't even use the damn thing,
You may want to refer to the other thread you started titled "ROOT" ... http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=60872

Return to “LMDE Archive”