Catching up with Forums problem

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
antiquexray
Level 5
Level 5

Catching up with Forums problem

Post by antiquexray »

I've discovered a minor irritation, and perhaps someone knows of a fix.

I check the forums a few times a day clicking "View posts since last visit." When I check from work, I do so on an XP machine, and use the "Go back one page" arrow when I'm ready to read the next message. On the XP machines it automatically refreshes the page and erases the forum message I just viewed, but on a Linux box it does not. Is there some setting, switch, box to check, anything that will allow this to happen automatically?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
hairy_Palms
Level 4
Level 4

Post by hairy_Palms »

i cant remember how but thers an option to go back to the stored page or reload the previous page, i personally prefer it the way it is now but ill have a look 2morrow, im off to be d now as its 3am
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

I used to stay up late... one day I got "tired" of it so I changed timezone.
hairy_Palms
Level 4
Level 4

Post by hairy_Palms »

nope cant find it for the life of me...
antiquexray
Level 5
Level 5

Post by antiquexray »

hairy_Palms wrote:nope cant find it for the life of me...
When I first loaded Bea I thought it worked like it wanted, but now it doesn't. Either I'm confused, or I've downloaded some program that has changed it.

Return to “Other topics”