Linux Mint Apparel

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
SiKing
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Linux Mint Apparel

Post by SiKing »

I am all for swag! Just one thing: I think it is absolutely essential that whoever is the provider they accept PayPal.
Wyzer

Post by Wyzer »

I am always down for swag!

I know one forum I buy a lot from is GlockTalk, as they are a very good forum and I enjoy helping them out with funds!

I would suggest starting with simple shirts and hats, then if that does well move into bags for some of the netbooks, or even just offer patches to those who like do stuff themselves, like most Linux users. Stickers would be great too, I would like to put a little sticker over my "Designed for Windows" with maybe a "Mint works on anything!" one!
FedoraRefugee

Post by FedoraRefugee »

I am wearing my mint undies right now! Of course I had to make them myself. I just used a green sharpie... :shock:
Bit Mad

Post by Bit Mad »

I was just wondering about T-shirts (because I'm not feeling geeky enough :lol: )
and I found this thread... it's best to refer to an earlier thread :
http://forum.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16131
with a link to http://linuxmint-shop.de/

I'd be curious, if I wore such a T-shirt, to see if anyone would spot it and I wonder what the reactions would be :D
Xlayer2006

Post by Xlayer2006 »

I'm totally down! Where can I sign up for a black hoodie, T-shirt, beanie, and iron-on patches of varying size? Maybe even a sticker pack that comes with both the sticker to cover up that "Designed for Windows" sticker (props on the idea Wyzer!) and a witty sticker to cover the "Windows product key" as well. :D
tamarin

Post by tamarin »

I also agree on this one.

One thing I also would like to buy is promotional sets, that would include at minimum a CD/DVD with Linux Mint, and a leaflet with some images, information of what Mint is, how to use the Live-CD/DVD, some nice images, which included software that can be an alternative for their (for example) IM-client, etc. Some other small stuff like keyring holder and stickers would probably also fit nicely into such sets. This would be great to hand out to friends, people at different computer expos, LAN parties, and so on.

Speaking about apparel, I would rather go with a t-shirt with that other mint leaf logo that someone in the community made a while ago and have "Linux Mint" printed somewhere else with smaller text, it looks (my personal opinion) more trendy.
highlandeur

Post by highlandeur »

FedoraRefugee wrote:I am wearing my mint undies right now! Of course I had to make them myself. I just used a green sharpie... :shock:
LOL, thanks for sharing. I don't know if this company still do them but if you really wanted linux mint undies then you could try getting a quote from Leighmans - I quote like the idea of boxers myself.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Wow, Mint's hitting the big time.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
vardomescro

Post by vardomescro »

+1 for Swag. Mark me down for a T. Prefer black, will wear white. :D

Re: that German site, is that an 'official' Linux Mint site (i.e. ~ does Clem, et.al. benefit from the proceeds)? If so, how would we get something with the same products in U.S.A. so we wouldn't get hit with the shipping?
jokersloose
Level 4
Level 4

Post by jokersloose »

I would be in on a shirt maybe a bumper sticker and such. So long as some of the $ went back to Clem and his team.
jesica

Post by jesica »

We have tried this before, it would be awesome

but it does not look if Clem will make this heppens, anyway, I think he is to busy
willie42
Level 7
Level 7

Post by willie42 »

Well now maybe Clem can pick someone on his team of make an addition to the team to make this happen.
Comptia A+ Certified Technician
Comptia Network + Certified Technician
You can not have Success without Failures.
BostonPeng

Post by BostonPeng »

My go-to place for custom tees is Spreadshirt. They only do wearables, not stickers, buttons, coffee cups and the such, but I love the quality of their tees. They have a lot of options for shirt color and fonts, and their service is top notch. They also ship everything within 48 hours of the order being placed so it may be something to think about.
BostonPeng

Post by BostonPeng »

Have you looked at Spreadshirt, kellybrook? They have some great shirts available, as well as caps, plus I've seen they've brought back non-wearables like buttons and bags. Their prices are great, they print the designs quickly, and I haven't found better customer service anywhere else.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Deleted a couple of spam posts - hope the thread still makes sense
brad000143

Post by brad000143 »

yes it is .....

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”