Greetings!!! I'm autocrosser (from Ubuntu testing)

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
autocrosser

Greetings!!! I'm autocrosser (from Ubuntu testing)

Post by autocrosser »

Well--I've finally moved from Ubuntu after being with the distro from the Warty days....I have been involved with Ubuntu testing & development as a Alpha/Beta tester for the last 5 years.....Was doing the Natty testing this time & Unity has left me cold. Have been involved with Gnome-Shell testing for the last 2 years (from the beginning) & having Unity "forced" down my throat finally was the end. I saw that Mint was doing a Debian-based 64bit install & that's what I'm typing from right now. I would like to know where I can get involved with Alpha-testing here--I'm liking what I see. :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
willie42
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Greetings!!! I'm autocrosser (from Ubuntu testing)

Post by willie42 »

Welcome to the Linux Mint Forums ...... :D :P
Comptia A+ Certified Technician
Comptia Network + Certified Technician
You can not have Success without Failures.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome to Linux Mint autocrosser. We are pleased to have a new member with a strong Linux/Ubuntu background. If you check the Community Website at http://community.linuxmint.com/ you'll find a list of the members of the Testing Team. I'm not sure if you need to contact Clem directly or one of the testers to find out if they are seeking additional team members. You'll find that some of them frequent the Mint IRC channels, which you can access by starting XChat in your main menu under internet. Upon starting, XChat will take you directly there. Have fun with Mint.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
autocrosser

Post by autocrosser »

Thank you for the reply!! I sent a message to Clem (guessing that he looks like the person to talk to) & am looking forward to having a good time here.
jesica

Post by jesica »

hallo and welcome to the forum

Return to “Introduce Yourself”