No Celena XFCE CE

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
merlwiz79
Level 8
Level 8

No Celena XFCE CE

Post by merlwiz79 »

There will be no Celena XFCE CE.
By the time you finish beta testing Celena, we will be getting ready to beta test Daryna.
If you want I can find a way to get you the updates that were for Celena XFCE CE.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
maty1206
Level 5
Level 5

Post by maty1206 »

To merlwiz79:

I'm agree with your decision.

Go ahead!!!

I think that isn't necessary to elaborate a guide for upgrade tp Celena, because Cassandra is so good and stable that could wait to Daryna.

Cheers
Linux Mint apps translator
kanishka
Level 5
Level 5

Post by kanishka »

Of course, it would be pointless to work on a Mint Edition that will be "old" in two weeks... That's the right decision!
merlwiz79
Level 8
Level 8

Post by merlwiz79 »

wdc wrote:didn't know, I was waiting xfce celena but I'll download xfce cassandra instead then.

regards.

w.
Currently working on Daryna Livecd.
gadi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by gadi »

I acord.
Celena really is Cassandra, and I see more rational to do Daryna and not Celena.
I'll be waiting for Daryna XFCE. Right now, I use Xubuntu Gusty, but I've use Cassandra XFCE long time and I where very happy whith it... but it crashed, I don't know why (tty error)

Keep the good working for Daryna.

Adeus!
grgaud
Level 1
Level 1

Post by grgaud »

maty1206 wrote:To merlwiz79:

I'm agree with your decision.

Go ahead!!!

I think that isn't necessary to elaborate a guide for upgrade tp Celena, because Cassandra is so good and stable that could wait to Daryna.

Cheers

I concur. Cassandra is nice and stable so we can wait for Daryna. This is the best distro I've ever run, and I've tried a sh*%load of them. Excellent work, Clem and all the others, you guys rock!
If you've never been here before,
make sure you come back and visit again.

Return to “Xfce”