Celena Is It

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
comsparks
Level 2
Level 2

Celena Is It

Post by comsparks »

I wasn't a big fan of the Linux Mint program as I was having problems with it left and right. I decided to try the Celena 3.1 the other day and see what it was like on my old HP laptop. All I can say is WOW and more WOW. Everything worked straight up. I didn't have to fiddle around for hours setting things up or getting things to work. My hat is way off to the folks at Linux Mint. GOOD JOB!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
dracorX

I can only agree to WOW

Post by dracorX »

That s what I also experienced when I installed mint. It is there to stay on my hdd... ;-)
civint
Level 3
Level 3

Post by civint »

it is a smooth easy experience. IMO, better than the KISS//'simple' Linux OSs (slackware, arch linux, gentoo etc.) j ust cos it works, is stable and has a HUGE repo!
dracorX

huge repo

Post by dracorX »

civint wrote:it is a smooth easy experience. IMO, better than the KISS//'simple' Linux OSs (slackware, arch linux, gentoo etc.) j ust cos it works, is stable and has a HUGE repo!
That s true, but that s afaik also because it can use ubuntu repos ;-)

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”