gotjazz wrote:hrm my feedback will have to wait - although i applied the fix in the settings menu i get mostly distortion on the panels etc.
I would advise on a style for regular nautilus though (that is if noone packages nautilus elementary, and puts it on the mint repo )
zerozero wrote:here is mine:
All as you suggested, except the dock (awn here), ahh and using the darker wall;
Looks very good i would like to boot to a distro looking like this
edit: i apparently have some issues with the cursor, some times goes almost invisible, specially in FF, is just me?
gotjazz wrote:okay trying to update pixbuf to experimental is giving me borken packages post-installation.
I'll try to untangle this tommorow, I only hope that a newer version has made it's way into testing until the next spin is release. but i guess the chances of that are pretty good with squeeze being done within days
zerozero wrote:just a few random ideas here:
- the actual orta has known problems with the pixbuf engine present in the Debian repo (older version than the one the theme requires); there's a workaround in the fixes tab, but... it's a workaround, may not be perfect for everybody;
- SkiesOfAzel is aware of this and his version will use what is available in the Debian repo;
- This means we may not have a plain orta, but a custom, build for LMDE;
- The issue with the cursor i was talking about earlier seems to only appear in the text boxes in FF;
- Tks a lot for the darker wall, mmesantos1, really appreciated;
chinwildchicken wrote:So Finally, here is my Try of a Bootscreen. It's a Mix based on the Win7 Bootscreen, but with other Colours, a Mint Debian Logo and new Version of the Best Animal of the World, Tux
I Hope you'll like it
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests