No audio on fresh install

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Locrian
Level 2
Level 2

No audio on fresh install

Post by Locrian »

I just installed flux 9 on my Asus laptop, when i was booting from the live cd there was sound but after i installed it all sound went away, i had the same issue with the main edition as well, Im not sure how to troubleshoot it, since i checked all the basic things like volume, sound engine selected, made sure the sound engine was installed. Im thinking its an issue with my sound card, any tips?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
seeley

Re: No audio on fresh install

Post by seeley »

Hi!
You could read my help, maybe you will find a hint (link1 below).
seeley
antiquexray
Level 5
Level 5

Re: No audio on fresh install

Post by antiquexray »

Locrian wrote:I just installed flux 9 on my Asus laptop, when i was booting from the live cd there was sound but after i installed it all sound went away, i had the same issue with the main edition as well, Im not sure how to troubleshoot it, since i checked all the basic things like volume, sound engine selected, made sure the sound engine was installed. Im thinking its an issue with my sound card, any tips?
When I had that problem I dropped to terminal, typed alsamixer, and turned up the volume. It worked for me.

Return to “Software & Applications”