Hi there!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rismak7

Hi there!

Post by rismak7 »

Hello from Ireland! I've been a MInt user for the past few months after switching from PC Linux OS, a change I'm glad I made. I love how user friendly this distro is along with the look and feel of it.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
rivenathos
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Hi there!

Post by rivenathos »

Welcome to the forum and Linux Mint. I have used PCLOS before, and really liked it. I mostly use Debian and LMDE these days.
Current hardware: a Dell OptiPlex 3010 desktop, a Dell Inspiron 531 desktop, and a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop.
Current OS: LMDE 3
dawgdoc

Post by dawgdoc »

Welcome to the Mint community rismak. I hope you find us helpful and friendly.

Earlier today, in a chat thread, two users posted Erin Go Braugh ! and Éirinn go Brách I assume the second is as the first, Ireland Forever.

If you need help, just pop into the forums, the Mint channels in Xchat, or the LinuxMint Community site.
Habitual

Post by Habitual »

**wave**
rismak7

Post by rismak7 »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome to the Mint forums rismak7. I'm sure you'll find this to be a friendly place to locate information as well as provide information to others. You'll also find a lot of helpful information in the Tutorials section of the forums.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

welcome.
. I'm a recent convert as well, found several useful tips on the site , have converted 2 machines to mint 64 so far and as I post am in the process of installing mint 7 on my note book [the other for the time being will be running the dreaded dozz]

wizard
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello rismak7,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358

Return to “Introduce Yourself”