SkiesOfAzel wrote:Well, i updated the theme once more. Changelog :
* Panel improvements
* Addition of a dark panel (replace 'include "Styles/panel.rc"' with 'include "Styles/panel-dark.rc"' in the gtkrc)
* Nautilus elementary mode button redesigned
* GtkScale slider is now round with all versions of murrine
* Banshee toolbar fixes for newer versions (1.8 >=)
* Banshee and synaptic button fixes now work for newer versions
* GtkComboEntry no longer renders a grey line in the right side in non gtk applications
* Scrollbars now have up and down arrows on non gtk applications
* New style for statusbar on non gtk applications
I mainly tried to improve qt and generally non gtk applications. As you can see, most qt apps look great if i may say so myself . Firefox also looks good, thunderbird is ok and openoffice ugly as usual :
@Elav your dark panel is here, edit the gtkrc as per instructions to use it.
@Pappfer a panel that uses a background image can't become fully transparent, sorry. It's a known problem with gnome-panel.
Awesome!!! That's what I meant, with a dark panel. Here I give you as Minty-Freshner is on my PC. Thanks SkiesOfAzel
Edit: So far everything works perfect in all the applications I use, except with Guaka. So you see the tabs.