Linux Mint Super key stickers

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
Halzen

Linux Mint Super key stickers

Post by Halzen »

Hello,

I've recently purchased an Acer TimelineX laptop, and it is my first computer ever to be 100% Linux from day one (not counting the hour or so before I removed Windows :P). Naturally, I have little desire to have that Windows logo on my super key. System76 offers free Ubuntu stickers to cover the Windows logo, as well as "powered by Ubuntu" stickers to go on the palmrest of a laptop: http://www.system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9

I think this would be a great showoff item for devout Linux Mint users, especially those (like me) who run Linux Mint Debian Edition and find neither the Ubuntu nor Debian logo to really be sufficient. Heck, I would even pay a couple bucks to order stickers similar to the ones System76 offers.

PS: Love is a TimelineX. Just had to sneak that in here.
M_onkeyman

Re: Linux Mint Super key stickers

Post by M_onkeyman »

I lovin' your idea, but consider adding this idea to the community website; if many people like and vote up your idea, maybe it could come into play :)
OldManHook

Re: Linux Mint Super key stickers

Post by OldManHook »

The best way is to make them yourself :idea:
Don't know if you an do in glabels,but Avery software (Windows) will.I use 30 per sheet vinyl labels.
Use what ever .jpg you want,i use the "powered by Linux Mint one"
Make 30 Key stickers labels 3 per Sticker (10) stickers
The other 20, Co. name,Co. Info,Phone ,E-Mail This is what i do you can change for your use I put them on the front inside of Laptops and the front of Desktops when i install Linux.
One reason that stickers are hard to fine is Cost-these work better on a lazer printer (Color).
Had got a qoute from a Co. that was very high
I also made some paper ones to put on DVD's that i give away (Linux Mint Main)

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”