Just saying hello

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
GrayWizardLinux
Level 6
Level 6

Post by GrayWizardLinux »

Welcome! I have given Ubuntu multiple chances and too many issues. Found a home here in Mint and am using Celena and love it. I was impressed with Bea a while ago. I hope you find this a sweet distro.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

Welcome Perpetual,
I am running Daryna in a dual-boot system. I installed it because I was sure that you can trust a Mint beta edition to be as stable as the final one may be.

I just downloaded and tried the Ubuntu Gutsy live. I did it to confirm a screen resolution problem I had. Yes, the bug is in Gutsy. :)
Just make sure you select SAFE GRAPHICS MODE when you try or install the live CD. That way, there won't be any problem with screen resolution.

Greetings,
Npap
dirtydog
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Just saying hello

Post by dirtydog »

I was using gutsy gibbon/Pclos 2007 till I read all the raves about Linux Mint on the Ubuntu forums. Daryna is the most user friendly distro I have tried so far and I have tried a lot.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-- Albert Einstein

Return to “Open Chat”