[Resolved] Mint XFCE LMDE No sound

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
Frezi~

[Resolved] Mint XFCE LMDE No sound

Post by Frezi~ »

Fed up, break my head since 3:00 am in Belgium to have sound on my Toshiba L670D
AMD Athlon™ II Dual-Core Processor P320 64bits
Fréquence horloge : 2.1 GHz
Cache niveau 2 : 1 Mo
Ram : 3072Mo / DD : 500Go
ATI Radeon™ HD 4250 Graphics
Linux Mint XFCE LMDE and nothing, no sound. It only recognizes my card HDMI. And not my card to the sound of loudspeakers and the output jack. Grrrrrrrrr I'll throw in the trash if it continues. A solution?
Sorry for my bad English, I'm French
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
scottfree

Re: Mint XFCE LMDE No sound

Post by scottfree »

I just installed linux mint (I'm a newb) and I tried everything and found it was the output under sound preferences set under default I used the other option and bang sound appeared

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Frezi~

Re: Mint XFCE LMDE No sound

Post by Frezi~ »

Yessss! I found, do not ask me what, I have sound! I just amazes me, amazes me, I installed Mint in creating parts, I managed what I can put a little too swap, as I began my 3072Mo ram and now its ! I'm number one :mrgreen:
scottfree

Re: [Resolved] Mint XFCE LMDE No sound

Post by scottfree »

Cool ! I don't understand what you did to get sound though

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Frezi~

Post by Frezi~ »

I was in the settings, and I gave permission to all to have access to the sound. Following this maneuver, I found my card and I have selected. The sound came. :)
Cali11989

Post by Cali11989 »

I have just installed linux mint....and it all worked out...it works perfectly :D
pmstarr

Post by pmstarr »

want was the fix for no sound

Return to “LMDE Archive”