Dissapearing Windows

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
antiquexray
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Dissapearing Windows

Post by antiquexray »

hkington wrote:I have downloaded and done a fresh install of Daryna 4.0 final twice. The problem I am having is any time I minimize a window either in Firefox or with the local folders the window appears to be sucked down to the lower left corner of the screen and I can't find any evidence that it still exists in the task bar. In other words...it's gone. This does not occur until after all the catch-up updates have been installed by the system. I have not tried to activate any of the fancy screen candy. I am using a nvidia graphics card and have downloaded the driver via Envy. Can anyone assist me with this issue? I am not too tech savvy,so please be gentle.
OH MAN. This has come up before and not a hard fix. It has to do with you adding something to the panel that got deleted (I know, I did it too). Let me check and I'll get back to you.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
antiquexray
Level 5
Level 5

Post by antiquexray »

Here it is. Try this link http://www.linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopi ... dow&t=3363

Let me know.

Return to “Other topics”