a creative unique attractive title

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
iMonsterette

a creative unique attractive title

Post by iMonsterette »

:lol: I made u click 8)
lame; I know -_- I'm in a silly mood I guess!
Anyways
Hey everyone! i'm Rose :) 25 from Bahrain! where is that? it's a small bueatiful arabian island that u dont want to visit as long as Hamad and his uncle still ruling it
oh god what am I blahbing about? pretend u never read that :shock:
what am I here for hmmm Oh yes :D i'm a new linux user! kind of ... well i still haven't installed it on my pc yet but yea :D i'm excited but i dont want to rush with out knowing exactly what am doing ! a tottal linux n00b at the moment :oops:
:D
okay what was I suppose to tell u in this topic exactly ?!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Elisa

Re: a creative unique attractive title

Post by Elisa »

iMonsterette wrote::lol:...
okay what was I suppose to tell u in this topic exactly ?!
I see you look 2 be cool :lol:
Well, what supposed yet? E.g. your feet size, color of your eyes, hair, height, what like and dislike.... :lol:
Welcome & enjoy!
[and do read a lot before u ask ;)]
lmintnewb

Post by lmintnewb »

You are all ova the place, sound a lil bit crazy and whimsical ... as such, I like you. :D

Don't worry politicians are the same the world over. You might not want to visit the US, it's a not so lil island off da coast of central america, as long as whichever bought and paid for traitorous, sleazebag, sell out, corrupt, pukeballs are in office here, lol.

Seems their names change from time to time, but pretty much all else stays the same and continues on a steep decline. Though they won't shoot cha for telling it like it is about them on a LM forum. Well not yet anyway, lol. Don't know about Hamad and his uncle ... Well I hope they don't shootcha. Ya seem like an interesting jokester and good addition to the Mint forums.

Welcome to Mintiness.
Last edited by lmintnewb on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
iMonsterette

Post by iMonsterette »

haha oh man i totttaly missed these!
feet size: 6 somtimes 6½
hair is very long and chocolate brown
hight 5 feets Yup short and proud lol
and dont get me started with the dislikes and likes xD
Dont worry I will try my best to google my questions before I ask xD so i can look smart and tech savvy and all! LOL
iMonsterette

Post by iMonsterette »

OH yes of couse couldn't agree more
but i rather be in USA thier politicians seems abit more reliable than our liars
Oh and Hamad WILL shootcha if u said u dont like him! he's our hitlar
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

sounds like my kind of Girl.... [but i'm old enough to be at least your grandfather :oops:

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
Habitual

Post by Habitual »

A very unique introduction.
I look forward to more humorous posts from iMonsterette
iMonsterette

Post by iMonsterette »

sorry everyone took me a while to come back xD i was busy installing Linux mint and so far i'm lovin' it :D i'm so glad i chose it
the wizard i love ur username xD i have a thing for wizards haha
Habitual thanks =D looking forward to a part of this community as well!
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello iMonsterette,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302355
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help and discussion there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
kvv

Post by kvv »

iMonsterette wrote:Hey everyone! i'm Rose :) 25 from Bahrain! where is that? it's a small bueatiful arabian island that u dont want to visit as long as Hamad and his uncle still ruling it
Hey Rose! I did all my schooling in Bahrain (which was until 2004). That was when Isa was the ruler. And he was very good, AFAIK. Which school did you study in?

Bahrain is a beautiful place, and I miss it now. :(
iMonsterette

Post by iMonsterette »

Well thank you Oscar!
I was actually wondering what Xchat was but never had time to check it out
kvv wrote:Hey Rose! I did all my schooling in Bahrain (which was until 2004). That was when Isa was the ruler. And he was very good, AFAIK. Which school did you study in?

Bahrain is a beautiful place, and I miss it now. :(
Ohh Isa that drunk... where did u get ur "ḧe was good from?" he was worse than his hypocrite son Hamad and His brother Khalifa was the actual ruler anyways!
Well I remember watching citizens falling dead one by one because they asked for their rights back in the 90s! thank to him learned to recognize the difference between guns sounds he was very good at that yea!! i also i learned what word martyr meant at early age thank to him!
oh and he died back in 1999 not 2004
aaand i went to a public school it was new back in early 2000s so i doubt u know it
sorry I'm never a happy person when remembering Bahrain's political situation
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Wooow, Rose, congratulations to your score! :D :-* Welcome in the hippie family! Cool, man! 8)
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome to the Mint Forums, Rose.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

I am a hippie!
Far out!
One of my favorite sayings...

OLD Hippies Never Die..... only their flowers wilt
Habitual

Post by Habitual »

Not One Granola question on that survey.

I remain suspicious that "the man" put it together. :wink:
Roken
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Roken »

Mmmmm, Hippies, free love and peace, man.

Awww, bummer, my joint went out. Now what. Oooh, never mind, rainbow coloured unicorns brought me a new one.

And welcome to the forums.
Kernel Linux Tex 5.12.14-zen1-1-zen, XFCE
Arch
Dual GTX1070 8Gb
AMD Ryzen 1800X
32Gb RAM
kvv

Post by kvv »

iMonsterette wrote: Ohh Isa that drunk... where did u get ur "ḧe was good from?" he was worse than his hypocrite son Hamad and His brother Khalifa was the actual ruler anyways!
Well I remember watching citizens falling dead one by one because they asked for their rights back in the 90s! thank to him learned to recognize the difference between guns sounds he was very good at that yea!! i also i learned what word martyr meant at early age thank to him!
oh and he died back in 1999 not 2004
:shock:
I think I was pretty much living in a shell then. My only source of information was what I read on Gulf Daily News.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”