Future prediction (sorry haha)

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Matt S.

Future prediction (sorry haha)

Post by Matt S. »

Either way, I have no idea what you guys are up too....because I've been out of the loop. Either way, my prediction is that gnome 3 will be predominately accepted very soon....people will grow weary of "the old GUI" and start enjoying new things....so more or less, you guys will start developing versions of mint with the gnome 3 GUI....maybe you are already? like I said I have no idea anymore...but if you are not you should at least get ready for it....at some point it will happen and you don't want to be behind. Yes I'm drunk.

But don't take me too seriously!!! haha...either way I am pretty sure change has to happen as the desktop and computer changes...if you don't follow suit you get left behind instead of them. So with all the major changes plans should be discussed. K I'm done, later guys :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Matt S.

Re: Future prediction (sorry haha)

Post by Matt S. »

I would love to discuss this
Reorx
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Reorx »

Matt S. wrote:... Yes I'm drunk...
Fortunately there is no Mint police... otherwise, they'd arrest you for PWI... (posting while intoxicated) :lol:
Full time Linux Mint user since 2011 - Currently running LM21C on multiple Dell laptops - mostly Vostro models.

Image Image Image
Lantesh

Post by Lantesh »

As long as I don't have to drink the Unity Cool-Aid.
Kendall

Post by Kendall »

Reorx wrote:
Fortunately there is no Mint police... otherwise, they'd arrest you for PWI... (posting while intoxicated) :lol:
For the sake of reference, the LXDE edition is almost exclusively put together under the same general state of mind. Check this link for additional details.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Kendall wrote:
Reorx wrote:
For the sake of reference, the LXDE edition is almost exclusively put together under the same general state of mind. Check this link for additional details.
:lol: :lol:
Mint Cinnamon 20.1

Return to “Non-technical Questions”