COMMUNITY

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
AlsaPhil

COMMUNITY

Post by AlsaPhil »

We are spending some time together, everyone with his own motivation, with fun and interest for this community :)
But who is hiding behind his login name? Who are the Minties?
We all "know" a little bit more about Clem: he is a Guiness champ' with a worldwide acknowledged talent for distro creation, spending a lot of time for his Minties all over the planet :lol: :lol: He's a cool normal boring guy, he said :lol:

And you, Minty :oops: Who are you :?:
It could be funny to develop that here :) If you have interest for this :wink:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
npap
Level 6
Level 6

COMMUNITY

Post by npap »

OK fellows,
My profile:
You must have guessed who I am. You can see my photograph.
But of course I am only the last incarnation of Plato.
I do look better than the old coop though. :lol:
AlsaPhil

Post by AlsaPhil »

Hey npap,

But you couldn't guess who I am, because I'm not the last incarnation of the Alsacian flag :lol: :lol:
npap
Level 6
Level 6

COMMUNITY

Post by npap »

Well Phil,
I wouldn't mind posting a real picture of myself if that's OK with the Administrator.
It will only be exhibited for a short period, for my fiends.

I hope I am not in the 10 most wanted list of the FBI though or the Internal Revenue Service!
rfruth
Level 1
Level 1

Post by rfruth »

Here is my Bea setup http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ajgsz ... _106dphjx7 hope Bianca works on this box of mine ...
npap
Level 6
Level 6

COMMUNITY

Post by npap »

OK! This is me. :twisted: Let's see your picture.
Last edited by npap on Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
scorp123
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Me

Post by scorp123 »

npap wrote:Plato's quotes: " A dog has the soul of a philosopher "
My favourite Chinese cook's addition to this: " ... and the taste of a Turkey. Don't overdo it with the chilies ... "

Note to self: Do we really want to know what was in that soup yesterday?? :?

Just kidding :lol:
npap
Level 6
Level 6

COMMUNITY

Post by npap »

Hi scorp,
You don't want to ask what's in it when you eat Chinese food. You'll enjoy it better if you don't know :lol:
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Re: COMMUNITY

Post by npap »

AlsaPhil wrote:We are spending some time together, everyone with his own motivation, with fun and interest for this community :)
We all "know" a little bit more about Clem: he is a Guiness champ' with a worldwide acknowledged talent for distro creation, spending a lot of time for his Minties all over the planet :lol: :lol: He's a cool normal boring guy, he said :lol:

Hello Phil, Bon Jours
I'm afraid that most people don't want to reveal their identity, for good reasons probably.
So I opened a new post called WHO IS. Here, with the tolerance and the approval of the person whose profile is being dealt with, anyone may tell us the story of the personality in case,
I took the initiative to present Mr. Clement Lefebvre. He is a well known personality among the Linux community, and being a public figure, so to speak, he would not be offended if somebody presented him to the Mint community.

I hope I did right and I did not violate his privacy.

Regards, Don
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

Well, it was never really hidden anyway. It wasn't exposed either though.. I just never thought of it too much and was happy enough with starting with using my nickname :)

So... hmm... :oops: :oops:

# Clem looks at the World #

"Hello.. world.."

I feel a bit naked...

Npap: Ladislav started it by exposing my full name in the distrowatch announcement. I've hired a private detective to investigate on him.. I'll have his whole life exposed on the Internet, you'll know his favorite brand of cereals and the name of his first dog! I will have my vengeance !!

Clem,
PS: Ladislav if you happen to read that I'm kidding of course :)
AlsaPhil

Post by AlsaPhil »

Good idea npap. I am waiting there to know more about you :lol: :lol: :lol:
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Re: COMMUNITY

Post by npap »

AlsaPhil wrote:We are spending some time together, everyone with his own motivation, with fun and interest for this community :)

Credit must be given to our friend Phil for posting the idea of the 'Who Is' project.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”