Logitech USB Headset

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
aussietux

Logitech USB Headset

Post by aussietux »

Hello mine logitech usb headset isn't detected i have done lsusb and found out that the headset isn't detected can someone assist me i use the heaset for communications like skype and mine work at home.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
grimdestripador
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Logitech USB Headset

Post by grimdestripador »

I have a logitech USB headset / A-0374A
I choose it as my primary sound
LM Menu -> Preferences -> Sound -> Output Tab -> Click Premium Stereo USB Headset 350 Analog Stereo
aussietux

Post by aussietux »

Hello sorry the headset isn't detected and is not visible for choosing while booting an lot of errors are passing so where can i found the bootlog maybe you can help me.
aussietux

Post by aussietux »

Hello the heaset is an Logitech ClearChat™ Pro USB while booting i get the message that the usb device isn't reconised strange when plugging in Ubuntu the headset is direct detected and working so Mint Debian have an another way of detecting and configuring please assist me.
aussietux

Post by aussietux »

Hello this problem still exist while booting i see the message can't enumerate usb device, device is refusing port 8 why is it so difficult to get things working the problem is that the headset can't be detected.

Return to “LMDE Archive”