Mint is overrated

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
telenux
Level 3
Level 3

Mint is overrated

Post by telenux »

I don't care that they need money so they use that annoying 'Mint-based' Google search. So, you have to know about a blog to edit it. I know this is the method for some reason but please make it easier if someone decides to have it unfettered.

Also, I couldn't install a simple printer driver for whatever reason. The error message doesn't even make sense.

Code: Select all

Selecting previously deselected package splix.

(Reading database ... 85%dpkg: unrecoverable fatal error, aborting:

failed to read on buffer copy for files list for package `mint-x-theme': Input/output error

E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)

A package failed to install.  Trying to recover:
Also, my laptop always looks like the screen is too bright. I don't have a similar issue with any other distro.

The only reason I installed LMDE is because I had an issue with the Debian installer. I've since had a new process suggested to me to try. Mint might not be long for this partition.

I think Mint is trying to be another Ubuntu....!!!!! Oh....wait... :roll:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
ThistleWeb

Re: Mint is overrated

Post by ThistleWeb »

So you're not here to ask for help, but to tell us it's over rated. No worries, enjoy whatever distro you move to.
telenux
Level 3
Level 3

Post by telenux »

ThistleWeb wrote:So you're not here to ask for help, but to tell us it's over rated. No worries, enjoy whatever distro you move to.
Ok. It's good to know that both the community members and developers don't care before one invests (wastes?) too much time with the OS.
ThistleWeb

Post by ThistleWeb »

If you were here for help, we would try to help. Your post is not about seeking solutions. An alternative approach would have been to explain that you're trying to install a printer and need help, and to ask how to adjust the brightness. By informing us that you believe Mint is over rated, including a sarcastic Ubuntu comment you chose not to. What reaction did you expect with that choice of approach?

People have different experiences with different distros. The people in any community have no obligation to bend over backwards to help someone who chooses the flamebait approach. It's easier all round to just wish them success on a different distro, perhaps they will find a different approach to finding solutions in that distro's community works better, or perhaps they will try the same approach and get similar results.
fraxinus_63

Post by fraxinus_63 »

I am not being sarcastic, but have you requested help with any of these issues on appropriate boards in the forum? Or have you considered another distro, perhaps? There are plenty more out there!
DrHu

Post by DrHu »

I don't think Mint in any of of its versions is trying to be another Ubuntu; for one they don't have the resources to manage that, they depend on Ubuntu as a base for some of their distributions.

As to that first point about a simple printer driver (I don't even know what that means, many drivers are quite convoluted, ie complicated to create), the message makes sense; it is essentially indicating that a driver could not be installed
--the reason is unknown
  • It would be exactly the same in windows OS or Apple OSX, if a driver failed to install, the reason offered would be failed, the explanation/description of the installation error might not make any sense to you
The idea that a service that part or mostly will depend on sponsors or advertising revenue to allow continuation of the project shouldn't offend anyone, unless you think that all advertising in all areas is bad and something you shouldn't be paying for with time or user irritation(s), eg smart cellphones or other consumer gadgets or web sites, whether subscribed to or not that all derive some revenue to support themselves via advertising links or search engine deals with various companies..
fraxinus_63 wrote:I am not being sarcastic, but have you requested help with any of these issues on appropriate boards in the forum?
If you ask a properly framed question and try the suggestions/answers offered, anyone posting in that way can get help..
  • For the printer question, the first item shout be the printer brand/model # and a good description of the issue; in your case, it would be I am installing ???driver and these are the error messages, any suggestions (for that printer brand/model #) and so on..
Last edited by DrHu on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mzsade
Level 5
Level 5

Post by mzsade »

We have noted your opinion and assigned it the highest priority level for future action, and hope that you will continue to provide your valuable feedback.
Linux User #481272 Reg: 15th Sept., 2008
viking777

Post by viking777 »

mzsade wrote:We have noted your opinion and assigned it the highest priority level for future action, and hope that you will continue to provide your valuable feedback.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a card mzsade - I love that post :D
telenux
Level 3
Level 3

Post by telenux »

I provided the error message. No one comments on that... :roll:

My theory is something Mint devs did regarding the packages. Else, why that message?

I've installed this Samsung driver many times without a problem. It's the splix driver that is in the debian packages. The Samsung printer is ML-2510.

Anyway, yes, my approach was bad but it's frustrating.
viking777

Post by viking777 »

telenux wrote:I provided the error message. No one comments on that... :roll:

My theory is something Mint devs did regarding the packages. Else, why that message?

I've installed this Samsung driver many times without a problem. It's the splix driver that is in the debian packages. The Samsung printer is ML-2510.

Anyway, yes, my approach was bad but it's frustrating.
Hey that is better telenux, now we know what you are trying to do and what won't work. Well I just installed the splix driver on my LMDE and it installed straight away. I can't tell you if it works because I don't have a Samsung printer to test it with but it certainly installs so it is not a packaging error.

If I have a problem like that I very often resort to aptitude it is sometimes very informative as to what is going on and why things are failing, so first of all make sure it is installed by looking in your package manager (install it if it isn't).

Then run in a terminal:

sudo aptitude -v install splix
The -v switch makes the output verbose.

See what it says, it may give you a clue, perhaps you are missing some dependencies for it.
telenux
Level 3
Level 3

Post by telenux »

viking777 wrote:
Then run in a terminal:

sudo aptitude -v install splix
The -v switch makes the output verbose.

See what it says, it may give you a clue, perhaps you are missing some dependencies for it.
It outputs the same error I quoted above.

I don't know what it means. I was hoping someone could interpret it. I googled it and there's not much out there that is returned.

"(Reading database ... 85%dpkg: unrecoverable fatal error, aborting" -> after 85% of the install process, it cannot continue?

Something wrong with the package, package `mint-x-theme?' I also couldn't install Unetbootin and maybe other packages as well.

Well, this issue is beyond me and googling the problem is not returning anything I can use. Oh well. :|

Can't use this as is so I'd have to re-install but I might try Debian because then I don't have to worry about mint themes and such.
lmintnewb

Post by lmintnewb »

Haven't run lmde, cause of worries over all the breakage reports seen in the forums. Can't run Mint mains, cause they are based on ubuntu and I personally don't like ubuntu. So having said that ... thought one of the 1st things ( or first thing ) someone using lmde was supposed to do would be open terminal and do the "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade" thingy. Did you do that to begin with ?

See this thread, maybe some of your problems n fixes to them are there.

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... de#p445621

Not that it matters, not sure if lmde is the best option for you or choice of LM to cut your teeth on. Though sounds like you've used other nix distro's already. Maybe try summin else Minty instead ? LM 9 LTS release ... etc ?
DrHu

Post by DrHu »

telenux wrote:The Samsung printer is ML-2510.
http://driverscollection.com/?file_cid= ... 51984574fc
http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-341621.html
based on some of the links I checked, you may also need the cups development package installed..

That printer is supported via a CUPS drivers as well
http://www.cups.org/ppd.php?L918+I0+T+Qsamsung+
  • I think their are also 2500xx or closely related drivers within the cups database of printers..

I think I have the same printer (it is just the USB connection model, I cannot check at the moment for the model #) and just used the cups samsung 25xx driver, giving me 600dpi, which I find is good enough, I am not using it for publishing a book for example, just regular user print-dumps or some memos etc..
    • I never bothered with the Samsung provided --splix driver, so that might be a little out of date
grizzler

Post by grizzler »

telenux wrote:I don't know what it means. I was hoping someone could interpret it. I googled it and there's not much out there that is returned.

"(Reading database ... 85%dpkg: unrecoverable fatal error, aborting" -> after 85% of the install process, it cannot continue?

Something wrong with the package, package `mint-x-theme?'
Looking at the error message in your original posting I'd say the cached files list of that package can't be read (but that's just me and I'm not a native English speaker). Apparently dpkg's database has become corrupted.

Does the file /var/lib/dpkg/info/mint-x-theme.list exist? Can you display its contents without errors (the directory /var/lib/dpkg/info can have a lot of files, so

cat /var/lib/dpkg/info/mint-x-theme.list
in a terminal is probably the quickest way to check)?

Is that consistent with the output of

dpkg -L mint-x-theme
If the file is bad, maybe you can remove it. Mind you, I'm not at all sure removing the file would fix things. For all I know the file is in fact missing and that is what's causing the problem.

Perhaps you can find something useful in the man pages for dpkg.
mzsade
Level 5
Level 5

Post by mzsade »

I have found that Synaptic Package Manager is a lot smarter than me, takes care of all dependencies and clearly points out conflicts if any exist. I have now made a habit of installing everything from there. How about giving that a shot?
Linux User #481272 Reg: 15th Sept., 2008
telenux
Level 3
Level 3

Post by telenux »

grizzler wrote:
telenux wrote:I don't know what it means. I was hoping someone could interpret it. I googled it and there's not much out there that is returned.

Something wrong with the package, package `mint-x-theme?'
Looking at the error message in your original posting I'd say the cached files list of that package can't be read (but that's just me and I'm not a native English speaker). Apparently dpkg's database has become corrupted.

Does the file /var/lib/dpkg/info/mint-x-theme.list exist? Can you display its contents without errors (the directory /var/lib/dpkg/info can have a lot of files, so

cat /var/lib/dpkg/info/mint-x-theme.list
in a terminal is probably the quickest way to check)?

Is that consistent with the output of

dpkg -L mint-x-theme
If the file is bad, maybe you can remove it. Mind you, I'm not at all sure removing the file would fix things. For all I know the file is in fact missing and that is what's causing the problem.

Perhaps you can find something useful in the man pages for dpkg.
Those were some interesting ideas, grizzler!

Beforehand, I tried someone else's idea, to update and dist-upgrade but there's no change.

I think you're right that the database is corrupted. However, I perceive that as a MINT problem. I've installed various distros so many times, I've used Debian, Mepis, sidux (now, aptosid), Fedora and Mint - Ubuntu versions, and never had this problem.

Here is the output for the suggestions you gave:

/usr/share/themes/Mint-cat: /var/lib/dpkg/info/mint-x-theme.list: Input/output error
The other one just re-produced the same error message as before which I included in my initial post.

I'll have to install Debian, for e.g., since you can't use the system when you can't install a printer. I believe other packages won't install either.
telenux
Level 3
Level 3

Post by telenux »

Another update: I just opened Synaptic Package Manager to see what package of mint-x-theme was showing.

I tried to upgrade it but I cannot even select it. In fact, Synaptic Package Manager seems to freeze.... actually, it is a crash! I eventually receive a message that it's no longer functioning and invites me to close it.

Wow. I guess the mint fanatics won't like me bashing it but it's really in bad shape.

I guess I was right in the first place that Mint's priority is still the Ubuntu side.
grizzler

Post by grizzler »

Actually, this is starting to sound like a hardware problem to me, i.e. a bad harddisk.
zerozero

Post by zerozero »

telenux, we already understood, very clearly actually, that mint is not for you, or you can't deal with it or it doesn't play nice with you.

it's amazing how hundreds of users (some of them really noobs) can to install and manage this OS, but with you every little piece is falling apart. I would step back and wonder where is the issue.

If you want to try to solve your issues in Mint, cool, if Mint is really this bad, by all means, please move on, and stop spamming the board with pointless remarks and trolling.
randomizer

Post by randomizer »

telenux wrote:I think you're right that the database is corrupted. However, I perceive that as a MINT problem. I've installed various distros so many times, I've used Debian, Mepis, sidux (now, aptosid), Fedora and Mint - Ubuntu versions, and never had this problem.
It may well be a mint problem, but since I don't think Mint modifies APT in any significant way (if at all) in LMDE, it is most likely a Debian issue, or an issue that has arisen with your particular setup for whatever reason. It could be a bad hard disk, it could be a bad repository, it could be bad weather.

I would look at correcting the problem with /var/lib/dpkg/info/mint-x-theme.list, as that is almost certainly what is causing your initial problem (but it may not be the root cause, which could be a hardware issue). If you want, you could try replacing the file with the contents of mine. It may not work right if there are some variations in what versions of the theme we have installed, but it can't be worse than what you've got happening now.

/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/themes
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/index.theme
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/close-focus.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/close-focus-none.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/menu-pressed.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/menu-focus-none.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/close-pressed.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/close-focus-normal.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/menu-focus-normal.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/menu-focus.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/metacity-1/metacity-theme-1.xml
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Handles
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-vv.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-vertical.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-vert.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Handles/resize_grip.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-nautilus.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-middle.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/focus-empty.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/focus-dnd.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-collapsed.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/hline.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-collapsed-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-expanded.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-collapsed-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-expanded-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-expandend-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/vline.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/tree-button.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/iconview-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-collapsed.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/Progressbar
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/Progressbar/trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/Progressbar/bar.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-expanded-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-end.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-expanded.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-single.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Treeview/header.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/save.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-100.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/object-rotate-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/delete.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/redo.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-back.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-forward.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/properties.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-last.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-fit.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/object-rotate-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-first.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/edit-undo.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/nautilus
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/nautilus/remove.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Icons/nautilus/add.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/gtkrc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Bars
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Bars/toolbarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Bars/menubarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-p-shadow-in.xcf
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-i-shadow-out.xcf
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-p-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-i-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-i-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/checkbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-in-i.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-p-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-s-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-i-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/mask.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-i.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-a-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-s-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-p-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-s-shadow-out.xcf
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-s-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-s-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-in.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-i-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-p-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-l-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-r-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-b-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-l-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg-bottom.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/tab-v-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/gap.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg-bottom.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-r-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-r-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-v.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-b-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-v-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/notebook-fix.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-b-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-v-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-l-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/right_slider_normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/breadcumb-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus-v-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/side-bg (copy).png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/Location
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/Location/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook-bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/left_slider_normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/side-bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/side-bg2.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus-h-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/toolbarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus-resize-grip.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/normal-top.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/active-top.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/active-top-bak.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/breadcumb-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/handle-n.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/window-bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/handle-n-splitter.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/row-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/breadcumb-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/arrow-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/nautilus.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog/eog-v-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog/toolbarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog/eog-h-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/rhythmbox.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/gimp.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-broken-vert.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-broken-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/Bars
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/Bars/banshee-menubar.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-v-broken.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-broken-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/inkscape.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-prelight-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/panelbg2.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/panelbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/panel_bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Deluge
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Deluge/info-fix.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Deluge/notebook-fix.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Handles
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Handles/handle-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Handles/handle-broken.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Treeview
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Treeview/row-middle.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Treeview/row-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar/button-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar/button-active-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/deluge.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/banshee.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/eog.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Apps/panel.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Styles
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Styles/list.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Styles/notebook.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Styles/entry.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Styles/buttons.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Styles/menu.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Styles/sliders.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/text-overlay.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/scrolled-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/entry-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-none.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/scrolled-in.xcf
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/text-entry.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-etched-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Shadows/text.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Null
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Null/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-up-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-v-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-h-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-up.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-down.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/scrollbar-h-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-h-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-left-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-down-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-right-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/scrollbar-v-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-v-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/index.theme
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Handles
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-vv.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-vertical.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-vert.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Handles/resize_grip.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Handles/handle-nautilus.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-middle.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/focus-empty.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/focus-dnd.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-collapsed.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/hline.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-collapsed-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-expanded.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-collapsed-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-expanded-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-expandend-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/vline.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/tree-button.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/iconview-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-semi-collapsed.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/Progressbar
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/Progressbar/trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/Progressbar/bar.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-expanded-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-end.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/expander-expanded.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-single.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/row-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Treeview/header.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/save.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-100.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/object-rotate-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/delete.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/redo.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-back.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-forward.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/properties.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-last.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-fit.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/object-rotate-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/go-first.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/zoom-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/eog/edit-undo.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/nautilus
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/nautilus/remove.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Icons/nautilus/add.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/gtkrc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Bars
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Bars/toolbarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Bars/menubarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-p-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-i-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-i-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/checkbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-in-i.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-p-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-s-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-i-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/mask.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-i.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-a-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-s-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-p-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-s-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/check-s-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-in.svg
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-i-shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Radiocheck/radio-p-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-l-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-r-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-b-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-l-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg-bottom.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/tab-v-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/gap.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/stronger/bg-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg-bottom.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-r-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-r-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-v.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-b-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-v-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/notebook-fix.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-b-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/tab-v-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap-l-start.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/gap.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Notebook/bg-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/right_slider_normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/breadcumb-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus-v-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/side-bg (copy).png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/Location
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/Location/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook-bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/left_slider_normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/side-bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/side-bg2.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus-h-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/toolbarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/nautilus-resize-grip.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/normal-top.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/active-top.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/active-top-bak.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/notebook/bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/breadcumb-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/handle-n.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/window-bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/handle-n-splitter.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/row-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/breadcumb-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Nautilus/arrow-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/nautilus.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog/eog-v-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog/toolbarbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Eog/eog-h-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/rhythmbox.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/mintmenu.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/gimp.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-broken-vert.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-broken-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/Bars
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/Bars/banshee-menubar.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-v-broken.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-broken-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Banshee/handle-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/inkscape.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-prelight-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/panelbg2.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/panelbg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/panel_bg.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Panel/button-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Deluge
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Deluge/info-fix.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Deluge/notebook-fix.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Handles
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Handles/handle-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Handles/handle-broken.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Treeview
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Treeview/row-middle.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Treeview/row-selected.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar/button-active.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar/button-active-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/Rhythmbox/Toolbar/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/deluge.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/banshee.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/eog.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/panel.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/MintMenu
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/MintMenu/bc-light.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/MintMenu/bc.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Apps/MintMenu/bc-dark.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Styles
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Styles/list.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Styles/notebook.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Styles/entry.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Styles/buttons.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Styles/menu.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Styles/sliders.rc
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/text-overlay.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/entry-shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-none.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/text-entry.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-etched-out.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/shadow-in.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Shadows/text.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Null
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Null/null.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-up-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-v-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-h-prelight.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-right.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-up.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-down.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/scrollbar-h-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-h-normal.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-left-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-down-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-left.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/stepper-right-insensitive.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/scrollbar-v-trough.png
/usr/share/themes/Mint-X-Metal/gtk-2.0/Scrollbars/slider-v-normal.png
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/mint-x-theme
/usr/share/doc/mint-x-theme/copyright
/usr/share/doc/mint-x-theme/changelog.gz
I would also consider booting up a live CD and running fsck on your / filesystem.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”