Protecting accounts within Evolution

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
EisBlade
Level 1
Level 1

Protecting accounts within Evolution

Post by EisBlade »

Hey All! Newly converted linux user here. Having distrojumped for about a year now, it was Ms. Minty Daryna 4.0 that converted me. What a well-thought out distro! Anyways...

In using Evolution for eMail - one is given the option to set up various Accounts to log in to access eMail servers. That's great, but is there a way to password protect each different Account within Evolution while logged in under the same Mint UserID?

Thanks in advance to all that reply of have suggestions.

EisBlade
**The Holidays - where broadness of the mind and narrow waists trade places.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
newW2
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Protecting accounts within Evolution

Post by newW2 »

Welcome aboard EisBlade (is that pronounced: ice-blade?). :)
Anyway, I'm not sure what the question is. As I recall you are prompted to provide a password for each mail account you setup in Evolution. There is an option to remember the PW as well. However, I have a suspicion that isn't the question. Let us know.

Return to “Beginner Questions”