Mint is Top Desktop Distro On Distrowatch!

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
belovedmonster
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Mint is Top Desktop Distro On Distrowatch!

Post by belovedmonster »

It's official! Mint is the best distro in the world! :wink:

Though I find it kinda weird that they felt the need to diss the wallpaper. I know its an "out of the box" review, but come on, a wallpaper is so easy to change and such a subjective thing anyway that I hardly think it deserves a place in the review. Then again I guess you can argue that if the wallpaper is one of the only things the reviewer found at fault then Mint must be really good!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

The wallpaper comment just seemed to be the personal preference of the author. Mint was rated the best desktop distro and that says a lot! Mint was compared to some of the best distro's and the review was very short and to the point. All in all another fantastic review for LinuxMint!
awong
Level 2
Level 2

Post by awong »

Glad to see I made the right choice with Linux Mint! :D It's nice to see positive and constructive reviews. The author had indicated positive and negative points for each distro tested, and did mention that all the distros in the review did work fairly well for their intended users.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”