LinuxMint 11 Disc Labels

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mehtuus

LinuxMint 11 Disc Labels

Post by mehtuus »

Here is my contribution to LinuxMint: Simple Katya disc labels.

Since I am not really an artist, I used pre-existing stock. I used the screenshot from the download page and the files from this thread.

Both images above an below are identical - with the exception of the slogan. The image above has it angled and tilted, and the image below only has it angled.

2011-09-05
LinuxMint11-disc_label_files.7z 3.496MB
This download contains all of the miscellaneous files that I used, edited, or created while constructing the labels you see above. Have fun with these, edit them to your heart's content, but please contribute back to the Linux Mint community any files that you create or update with these files.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Carl
Level 5
Level 5

Re: LinuxMint 11 Disc Labels

Post by Carl »

These are cool :D could I request the xcf files? if you could PM them to me if you don't wan't to post them :) I'd really like to add version labels to them although I'm no great shakes at arty stuff either...
mehtuus

Re: LinuxMint 11 Disc Labels

Post by mehtuus »

Carl wrote:These are cool :D could I request the xcf files? if you could PM them to me if you don't wan't to post them :) I'd really like to add version labels to them although I'm no great shakes at arty stuff either...

Done. I have edited my original post and included a download link for all of the files involved with creating my disc labels above. Please contribute back to the Linux Mint community any files that you create or update with these files.

Return to “Your Artwork”