Anyway, I come up with the following slogans that can be used to advertise Mint - one, few or all of them, in which case this could be composed into a complete video advert (video examples to be shown are listed in brackets):
Linux Mint - best bits with no downturns.
- 22nd century graphical efects - your mind is a limit (compiz)
- unconpromised beauty - best themes in the internet (linux themes)
- ultimate multimedia - new technologies is just a beginning (linux games)
- free of charge - why pay for stuff you can get for free? (trade for a handshake)
- easy to use - idiots became experts (matrix)
- easy updates - no need to install, just update to the latest version (few clicks in synaptics)
- free your mind - install software from all around the world (gnome-look.org?)
Linux Mint - from freedom come elegance
To be honest, I'm dead curious what do you think about it.