can't find a command line book

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
biffer
Level 2
Level 2

can't find a command line book

Post by biffer »

Hi,

I was doing something else but came across mention of a book by Will Schott called The Linux Command Line. It seemed easy enough for me to understand and I meant to come back to it later. Now I can't find any mention of it!

I've only got Mint on my computer so I must have seen the book using our OS.. Googling the title and author produces no mention of the book and it's not on Amazon either.

I feel stupid having to ask for help over something my own fault but step in if you can, please.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
richyrich

Re: can't find a command line book

Post by richyrich »

I guess my google kungfoo is stronger . . :mrgreen:

save a copy .

http://people.wallawalla.edu/~larry.aam ... -09.12.pdf
odo5435

Post by odo5435 »

Searched "The Linux Command Line".

Got this.
biffer
Level 2
Level 2

Post by biffer »

Hi Both,

Well, I knew that somebody would re-inforce my feeling of stupidity. I might have found it myself if I had not spelt Shotts as Schott.

I'm very thankful to you for your prompt and helpful replies. I'll print out a few pages of the tome just to get me started. Will have to be tomorrow now as I've a get-together on this evening. Much washing up to do afterwards which I will not enjoy.

Best wishes and thanks again.

biffer

Return to “Non-technical Questions”