Is there any chance?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Re: Is there any chance?

Post by Husse »

We are working on it :)
And seriously it's getting better every day, but we would of course want even more income....
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
belovedmonster
Level 5
Level 5

Post by belovedmonster »

I've long decided that if I win the lotto I will bankroll Mint. Sadly I've yet to win. :(
Husse

Post by Husse »

@ belovedmonster
Ditto :)
MagnusB
Level 6
Level 6

Post by MagnusB »

I have already made one suggestion that everyone should donate to a project they like now during the christmas season, and I have made a tradition of it. Each year around december I make a donation to a project I feel do something right, and this year I made a donation to Mint, hopefully the first of many, but my financial situation is a bit unstable at the moment...
Anyway, I will make the same suggestion again: Donate a small amount to Mint or any other worthy project as a christmas present! If you are short on cash, I hear some rumors about ads that are clickable here, one click each day is also a contribution. I was planning on atleast on click each day in december, sorry for forgetting it the past few days, though...
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
--Dean Martin
deadguy
Level 5
Level 5

Post by deadguy »

CDavisUnlimited wrote:I graduate in 3 months. Then I'll start donating. Everybody else should do the same if they are able. But eventually it would be nice to get some deep pockets involved too.

-C
my pockets aren't deep at all but, I will donate when I can as well :D

mint is awesome!

Return to “Beginner Questions”