Tryed my hand at Userbars

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
overthetop

Tryed my hand at Userbars

Post by overthetop »

I decided to try my hand at designing some user bars. There are not that great but not bad either.

Anyway here they are: (let me know what you think, critics welcome! :D )

They can be downloaded from here.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
wei2912

Re: Tryed my hand at Userbars

Post by wei2912 »

These userbars look quite good. How do i apply them? (into signature)

Edit: Applied them, no nd for info anymore.

Thanks for them. :D
overthetop

Post by overthetop »

Thanks!
Glad someone liked them! 8)

If anyone want to use these here is how:
  • Download the userbars from http://linuxmint-art.org/content/show.p ... ent=147314
  • Upload the userbars you want to use to an online site that allows you to save pictures(photobucket, shutterfly, imageshack)
  • Go to your user control panel and open the signature section
  • Add a picture and use the url of the userbars you uploaded
(Or you can just use the pictures I uploaded by right clicking them and opening the image properties to copy and paste the url; if you do it this way you will be using the images I uploaded and if I ever delete them they won't show in your signature)

Enjoy! :P
wei2912

Post by wei2912 »

overthetop wrote:Thanks!
Glad someone liked them! 8)

If anyone want to use these here is how:
  • Download the userbars from http://linuxmint-art.org/content/show.p ... ent=147314
  • Upload the userbars you want to use to an online site that allows you to save pictures(photobucket, shutterfly, imageshack)
  • Go to your user control panel and open the signature section
  • Add a picture and use the url of the userbars you uploaded
(Or you can just use the pictures I uploaded by right clicking them and opening the image properties to copy and paste the url; if you do it this way you will be using the images I uploaded and if I ever delete them they won't show in your signature)

Enjoy! :P
Hope you won't delete them soon. :) Thanks for the instructions, and I'll try to advertise it on my blog (only a few visitors from the Linux Mint forums through my signature and a friend, sry tht i can't do more).

EDIT: Rated up your userbars at linuxmint-art.org to 53%.
overthetop

Post by overthetop »

wei2912 wrote:Hope you won't delete them soon. :) Thanks for the instructions, and I'll try to advertise it on my blog (only a few visitors from the Linux Mint forums through my signature and a friend, sry tht i can't do more).

I won't be deleting them anytime soon. Chances are they will be there long after I'm dead! A long time I hope! (I'm still very young) :wink:
wei2912

Post by wei2912 »

overthetop wrote:
wei2912 wrote:Hope you won't delete them soon. :) Thanks for the instructions, and I'll try to advertise it on my blog (only a few visitors from the Linux Mint forums through my signature and a friend, sry tht i can't do more).

I won't be deleting them anytime soon. Chances are they will be there long after I'm dead! A long time I hope! (I'm still very young) :wink:
The problem is with imageshack - they'll delete your userbars after 90 days of inactivity (not sure) or when your account is banned (which is very unlikely).

Return to “Your Artwork”