what is this?

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
podagee

what is this?

Post by podagee »

open your software center and type "uck" (without quotations)
the 10th one down is a package that say libgah-brainfu$%???why is there vulgar language in the software center?its a brainfu%$ library what is that?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Garvan
Level 4
Level 4

Re: what is this?

Post by Garvan »

I do not see the entry you are complaining about, but can guess what it is. It's a simple (and useless) programming language. The language filters will stop me giving a link, so just Look brainfu up in Google, and follow the wikipedia link.

Garvan
Notebook: DELL Latitude E5520, i5-2520M @ 2.50 GHz, 4GB RAM, Linux Mint 17.2 (2011)
Notebook: DELL Latitude 5280, i5-73000 @ 2.7 GHz., 16 GB RAM, Linux Mint 19.2 (2019)
podagee

Post by podagee »

complaining?i am not complaining about it,i simply wanted everyone to see it.if it doesnt come up in your software center than idk why that is but it is in mine.
midnight gypsy

Post by midnight gypsy »

http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf/
Will explain what it is and for.... Instead getting awed on the name... Think of it this way. If you build it.... You get to name it. Just like your distro. That I've read about. Maybe it's name was just merely explaining. How his brain was when he got it all figured out..... Russ

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”