FREE online computer certification???

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Uchiha_Kori

FREE online computer certification???

Post by Uchiha_Kori »

Hello all. This is my first time posting here in this section of the forum, so nice to be here :)

Does anybody know any websites that offer free computer training that mails a certificate? I've Googled around, but I would like the thoughts and opinions of actual people here on the forum.

-Kori
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
sagirfahmid3

Re: FREE online computer certification???

Post by sagirfahmid3 »

http://w3schools.com/
It's a legit website. If you pass their HTML, PHP, Java, etc, language and programming tests, you will get a certificate.
Uchiha_Kori

Post by Uchiha_Kori »

AWESOME! I'm sort of surprised there exist such a thing, cool! Are there any shipping and handling charges for a certificate, do they even mail one at all?

Thanks
Kori
sagirfahmid3

Post by sagirfahmid3 »

All it says is:

"If you achieve certification status, W3Schools will ship you an HTML Developer Certificate {or whatever language exam you pass}. The document will contain your personal data acknowledging your status as a Certified HTML Developer {or whatever language exam you pass}."

All of the certificates cost the same: $95
Uchiha_Kori

Post by Uchiha_Kori »

Thnaks!
-Kori
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Uchiha_Kori wrote:Thnaks!
-Kori
<facepalm>

You need to define what you mean by 'computer training'. w3 is all about programming webpages etc.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
russellz
Level 3
Level 3

Post by russellz »

sagirfahmid3 wrote:All it says is:

"If you achieve certification status, W3Schools will ship you an HTML Developer Certificate {or whatever language exam you pass}. The document will contain your personal data acknowledging your status as a Certified HTML Developer {or whatever language exam you pass}."

All of the certificates cost the same: $95
Why not save the money and print your own certificate? It will have the same value!

Russell.
Laptop: HP17bs086nf, Intel Core i5-7200U, Intel HD Graphics 620 . Mint Cinnamon 21.1
Desktop: ASUS Prime B760-plus D4 motherboard, AMD Radeon RX6500XT, Intel 12th gen i7 12 core 3500MHz, 8GB ram, 500GB Samsung SSD, Mint Cinnamon 21.1

Return to “Open Chat”