is lunxmint 13 going to be as green as isadora was?

Questions about the project and the distribution - obviously no support questions here please
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
LISABLUEANGEL

is lunxmint 13 going to be as green as isadora was?

Post by LISABLUEANGEL »

is linuxmint 13 going to be as green as linuxmint 9 was ... i hope so because i just luv luv it lol
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
antikythera

Re: is lunxmint 13 going to be as green as isadora was?

Post by antikythera »

lol, given that you can change just about everything on the desktop environments to your own preference within Mint it will be any colour scheme and theme you want it to be :)
AlbertP
Level 16
Level 16

Post by AlbertP »

You can install mint-backgrounds-isadora on newer Mint versions, and then choose the green Isadora background by right-clicking the desktop.
Registered Linux User #528502
Feel free to correct me if I'm trying to write in Spanish, French or German.
goat

Post by goat »

Hi, sorry to post here though it is the only place I'v found with a post tab. I'v just joined and am trying to find where and how I can post a Q. Be grateful if you could direct me. Thanks
Reorx
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Reorx »

goat wrote:Hi, sorry to post here though it is the only place I'v found with a post tab. I'v just joined and am trying to find where and how I can post a Q. Be grateful if you could direct me. Thanks
Top of forum or sub-forum page on the left side >>> rectangular button "New topic"... click and go! :D
Full time Linux Mint user since 2011 - Currently running LM21C on multiple Dell laptops - mostly Vostro models.

Image Image Image
cwwgateway

Post by cwwgateway »

I think that mint 13 will be green, but I don't know for certain. You will certainly be able to make it green. Interestingly, mint 12 had a number of the Isadora backgrounds without the mint 9 branding.
AlbertP
Level 16
Level 16

Post by AlbertP »

Any Mint version has those backgrounds if you install mint-backgrounds-isadora. Actually the default Mint 9 background didn't even have a 9 anywhere.
cwwgateway

Post by cwwgateway »

I meant they come preinstalled. I definitely recall the nine from at least one of the isadora backgrounds (not the default one, but one that came preinstalled).
AlbertP
Level 16
Level 16

Post by AlbertP »

That's true. The 9 on the images of mint-backgrounds-isadora is still a 9.

Return to “Non-technical Questions”