THE MINT HOUSE

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
verdegal37

Re: THE MINT HOUSE

Post by verdegal37 »

That stamps so pretty npap , very of the Bible.
PEACE TO THE WORLD , that complicated is to obtain it :evil:
Greetings npap.
Agust
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

ANNOUNCEMENT

It was announced by the Alcoholics Anonymous foundation that a Mint detoxification program will be resumed for
those members who have a problem.:)
Please watch the Mint Cafe for details.

Your boozom friend, Npap
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

"Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined".
Samuel Goldwyn (7)
08/17/1882 - 01/31/1974
US movie producer

I say: Man with a hole in his head must ventilate.

Why pay a shrink to do it? Chief Arumba can arrange to have yours shrunk for free.:)
verdegal37

Post by verdegal37 »

npap wrote: Why pay a shrink to do it? Chief Arumba can arrange to have yours shrunk for free.:)
Jajajajajajajaja very good npap very good.
Poor Chief Arumba , if they were all to the ones that causes lacks them an arrangement of head.
Greetings:
Agust
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

Hola my friend Agust,
I hear they have a special sale in the Amazon. Brand new shrunken heads at a 40% discount.:)
The heads of chief Arumba's government are shrinking the economy to a low budget. They don't even feed bananas to the monkeys anymore.
Saludos,
tu amigo, npap
Last edited by npap on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Post by npap »

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
As Christmas and the holidays are approaching, a few thoughts have been going through my mind.

Two thousand years ago the Savior was born. He came here to save man from his
sins : Hatred , bigotry, greed, immorality and all the evils that haunt his soul.
Did He succeed? There is more greed, more hatred and bigotry and more madness today.

Ten thousand years before, a fellow called Noah built an ark to save the human species and all other living creatures on earth.
He succeeded in some way. so today we are here to continue repeating mankind's madness.

I wonder. Who is going to come to the rescue of our insane world this time?
Man is standing by watching in anticipation of his doom. He feels useless. Is mankind committing suicide?
He sees the earth being abused by everybody and himself as well. Each one expects others to do something about it.

It's like the rats aboard a sinking ship; they don't care if the boat sinks because they have a lifesaver.

LET US ALL THINK! LET US DO SOMETHING!
BUILD A VIRTUAL ARK!

EPILOQUE

According to the news, a worldwide food crisis is already here.
Changes in climate around the globe is one of the major causes of diminished food production. The other serious cause, I believe, is the fact that governments are more concerned about filling fuel tanks than empty stomachs.
Last edited by npap on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
verdegal37

Post by verdegal37 »

Hello my friend npap:
Do not worry someone will come to save us.

Καλα Χριστουγεννα και ευτυχισμενο το νεο ετος ευημερουσα

Your friend:
Agust

PD:That Greek as good writing eh!!!!!!!!!!
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

Hola mi amigo Agust, grazias.

Deseo a usted y a tu familia

Feliz Navidad y una Feliz Año Nuevo

Tu amigo,Npap
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Feliz Año Nuevo

Post by npap »

Feliz Año Nuevo
a todos los amigos de la lengua española :)
Last edited by npap on Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
npap
Level 6
Level 6

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by npap »

npap wrote:The MINT HOUSE wishes you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

MAY THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS BE AN EXTENSION OF UNIVERSAL LOVE AND PEACE FOR THE COMING NEW YEAR OF 2008
npap
Level 6
Level 6

THE MINT HOUSE SUBTERRANEAN EXPEDITION

Post by npap »

Hello fellow Mint adventurers,
As was reported some time ago, a new expedition was going to investigate the Hollow Earth story. :) Blogger, professor Indiana,
and His Excellency Jules Verne departed for the North Pole entrance to the center of the earth a few months ago.
Nothing has been heard from them yet. :(
Kenetics's expertise with GPS and UPS detection was requested and hopefully we may soon have some news as to the outcome of the expedition.

Since Dr. Verne has been there before, we are sure that the explorers are safe and they will soon communicate with us.
I personally tried to come in touch with the party using a super-subterrenic transmitter constructed for that purpose. :)

If any radio ham has heard from them, please report to: THE HOLLOW EARTH EXPLORATION ORG. --.--. -- --.-- -- -- . . etc.
Thank you,
THE HOLLOW EARTH EXPLORATION. ORG.
eMAIL: holeinhead@ hollow.org
kenetics
Level 5
Level 5

Post by kenetics »

Good News! Dr. Blogger took a UPS package containing Linux Mint CDs and we are still able to track the package! Tracking indicates that he is nearing the capital city of Agartha. Lets hope that the natives are friendly and will not laugh and wear the CDs around their neck, like they did when the MS expedition gave them Vista CDs.

Waiting for further reports.
Ken
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Post by npap »

By golly, Ken.
I knew you would come up with something. :) It never occurred to me that UPS could undertake such a difficult task to deliver packages around the world.
I actually was thinking of your UNDERGROUND POSITIONING SYSTEM. :D Don't you have that unit operating yet? :)

Anyway, good work. A smart move I say. old boy. :)
Expecting more news,
Cheers, npap

PS. I just thought it might be wise to be on the lookout for smoke signals from Blogger; he is a very inventive bloke I'm told.
Vezuvius would be an ideal place for smoke-signal communications. :) How good are you in that field?

npap
Level 6
Level 6

SMOKE SIGNALS

Post by npap »

Blimey Ken!
Last night, observing the activities of Vezuvius, I saw some strange signals: Three puffs of smoke, three flame shoots and three puffs of smoke again. :D
What would you suppose they could mean; you being an old navy man should be able to decipher them. :)

Do you BTW have any news of Blogger's whereabouts? Have you used your own UPS contraption yet or is it still under development. We could use some Enlightenment here. :)

Hope Blogger is OK.
Saludos,
npap

PS Perhaps we should request the services of agent Verdegal 007 :) I wonder what has happened to him :o
He hasn't been around for some time now. :(
kenetics
Level 5
Level 5

Post by kenetics »

Uh oh... Looks like Blogger is in trouble and needs to be rescued! Maybe we could get Verdigal 007 to "draw up" some rescue plans.
verdegal37

Post by verdegal37 »

Hello Ken , You do not worry already I have some 300 plans of rescue :lol: by if they were necessary. :wink:
My friend npap , I always am reported of all what happens in The Mint House , the problem is that I am camouflaged 8) 8)
Greetings:
Agust
npap
Level 6
Level 6

MESSAGE FROM THE EXPEDITION

Post by npap »

Good news :D
A message from the Hollow Earth expedition has been received and we are trying to decipher it.
We will finally learn what happened to Blogger and the rest of the explorers. :)
npap
Level 6
Level 6

THE MESSAGE FROM BLOGGER

Post by npap »

A message from Blogger

(Credit should be given to agent Verdegal 0007 for his success in smuggling out the message that follows from the Under World of the Hollow Earth.
It must be stated here also that the information that follows has been collected by Dr. Jules Verne, the historian of our expedition.
Dr. I. Jones has played a major role in our exploratory venture, also.)

The message follows:

From the inner world of the Hollow Earth.
Greetings to all my Mint friends.
Please, do not come to our rescue since your return to the surface may not be possible.
Here is my first report:

Introduction
The expedition to the Hollow Earth was met with great success.
But we were unfortunately confined and detained for decontamination and 'debriefing'.
Entrance of foreigners to the 'Inner Surface' world has always been discouraged and is considered a compromise of security.
It is generally thought that 80% of humans living on the Outer Surface are afflicted with 'dementia gravis'

Historically the inhabitants of this world have been here since the first deluge that occurred on the surface of the Earth 123,000 thousand years ago.
They had to abandon their planet when it was made non-inhabitable by the extreme abuse of energy resources and the deterioration of the environment.
The Elite managed to abandon their home planet just before it exploded into pieces because of human intervention in the core.
Their scientists were trying to exploit the energy that was stored in the center of the planet.

What we now call the asteroid belt are the remains, composed of thousands of pieces of this world, orbiting around the Sun between Mars and Jupiter.

Looking for climactic conditions that might be similar to the ones in their planet, they first settled in the areas of the earth with the highest altitude.
They were unable to cope with diseases caused by unknown viruses, and after the great catastrophe that followed another deluge in the new home, they were forced to seek refuge in the center of the Hollow Earth.

They established a new world which they called Eutopia. And having had a great deal of experience gained by their mistakes in the past, they decided to adopt a new world order.
Humanity would never again be left to its own fate. All defects of the human species were
corrected by the most advanced of scientific methods.
Everyone would become a useful member of society and deviation from this concept would be a serious violation of the Law.

Quite often reconnaissance flights on the 'Outer Surface' are organized in order to observe progress of the human race.
The pathetic condition of humanity is of great concern to the scientists who fear contamination through contact with the 'dangerously insane' humans living on the Outer Surface.
Their vehicles are mistaken by us as being extra-terrestrial and we call them UFOs.

They can intercept radio and television programs; only to verify the sad situation of a disorderly, mad world which they long have suspected.
So, a great number of security measures have been taken. Communication or contact with the 'Uppers' is strictly forbidden. If this occurs accidentally, the person involved is sent to the 'Quarantine Authorities' for decontamination and perhaps annihilation.

Their greatest concern is the accidental use by the 'Uppers' of nuclear weapons; this action would destabilize the entire system.
The scientists here are well aware of the use of 'dirty' nuclear energy, especially if it involves other than peaceful uses.
Scientific progress has succeeded in Nuclear Fusion techniques for energy as well as for other purposes. Thus, this clean form of energy is used for industrial purposes and transportation.
The use of nuclear energy as an aggressive weapon is considered insane. The concept of war has been abandoned here since it serves no logical purpose.

To be continued.....

th_HollowEarth.jpg
[attachment=1]
Last edited by npap on Wed May 07, 2008 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Re: THE MINT HOUSE (MINTHAUSEN MANSION)

Post by npap »

To the newcomers to the Mint House, a big Welcome :)
Baron Minthausen wishes you all the best.
Please feel free to visit our humble abode. We have an abundance of goodies and surprises in our dungeons :)
Last edited by npap on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deadguy
Level 5
Level 5

Re: THE MINT HOUSE (MINTHAUSEN MANSION)

Post by deadguy »

npap wrote:To the newcomers to the Mint House a big Welcome :)
Lord Minthausen wishes you all the best.
Please feel free to visit our humble abode. We have an abundance of goodies and surprises in our dungeons :)
MINTHAUSENMANTION-1.jpg

cool!!! I love dungeons :mrgreen:

Return to “Open Chat”