Wife even likes it :O

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Re: Wife even likes it :O

Post by Husse »

Welcome to Mint syn
and thank you
I can't get my wife to switch - she plays "Spider" to relax and if I removed that I'd get an angry woman in the house :mrgreen:
(For non Windows people and others - it's a patience among the standard XP games :))
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

syn, now that's a success story! My wife is like Husse's, if all her games would play in Mint she would switch. I have been trying to get her to duel boot on the laptop. Anyway s, welcome to LinuxMint!
Wasda
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Wasda »

Two years ago my wife had enough from windows so I installed Suse on her laptop and she was happy. Games? What games? That was until she found out that laptops don't drink coffee.
She purchased an new laptop and I installed Xfce Cassandra on it. That was a lot faster then Suse and she likes it a lot. Even my two oldest kids are using Mint on there computers together with windows. They playing Need For Speed and so. They using windows like an playstation, only to play games, for the rest they use Mint. And me? I use the main version and I'm happy.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”