Cinnamon Mint 13 default..

Style your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
matthew 123

Cinnamon Mint 13 default..

Post by matthew 123 »

After installing Cinnamon on Mint 12, I have just noticed that it has the same functional menu as gnome shell default in LM 12. The compact menu is a lot better (the one in prev. versions of mint) Cinnamon panel should have the same clear panel as gnome shell panel.. And little panel shortcuts are just too small.. and they can sit rather on added app-bar separated, creating the space for window tasks list in the panel.. (it will be perfect if you guys make a default app launcher as simple as possible similar to docky but in 2d mode and for 48 px icons.) .. it is enough to be double size of default panel i think, metal or black transparent depending on what default theme in mint 13 will be cause cinnamon is perfect base for that.. I really just want to share some of my ideas for better usability, ignoring the windows and os X you can create some features from that app-louncher that no one has:D I am sure that decent number of people will like it, as we can see from customizing the linux desktop all over the web.. just suggesting the one default out of the box, cheers.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Themes, Icons & Wallpaper”