Mint Debian Live Boot

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
donde

Mint Debian Live Boot

Post by donde »

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Below from a previous post, indicates trouble trying to LiveCD boot Mint Debian with screen going blank and going to no data coming in.
I just was able to LiveCD boot Mint 12 with no problems. So, it seems like Mint Debian has some problem that needs fixing.

I can't complete Live Boot of 201204 on this computer. On another computer, I can Live Boot and install 201204 with no problem. It's an older HP tower with fast CPU and 3 GiB of RAM.

The problem is probably the MB. It's an Intel mini-ITX D510MO, using a dual core Atom CPU. The boot almost completes. I see a few Warnings, and Startpar FAIL.
Sometimes, the boot gets to the Login screen, and I put in Mint for login. Then, instantly the screen goes blank, and in a couple of seconds I see NO SIGNAL. LED on monitor goes from Blue to Orange, indicating no video data. Most other times the LiveCD boot fails right after all boot steps complete. This computer runs Ubuntu 11.04 perfectly. But, No Joy with LiveCD of Mint-Debian 201204.
Please help!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
wayne128

Re: Mint Debian Live Boot

Post by wayne128 »

<>
Last edited by wayne128 on Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donde

Post by donde »

Why should I do that?
zerozero

Post by zerozero »

[don't double post, the other post was removed, also this one moved here]
donde

Post by donde »

NO PROBLEM! I'll stay here. Thanks, donde