Title Bar Size(SOLVED)

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
art_mcclure

Title Bar Size(SOLVED)

Post by art_mcclure »

I'm trying to make the window title bar a bit thickerer along with slightly larger buttons. I think that I've gone everywhere in KDE 'System Settings', but I can't seem to find anything. Other than that, Mint KDE is excellent. KDE closes unexpectedly once in a great while, but other than that it's the most stable Linux system I've ever had. (I've tried dozens.) Any help will be appreciated.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
BostonPeng

Re: Title Bar Size

Post by BostonPeng »

You should be able to resize the bar by picking a larger font (System Settings > Application Appearance > Fonts > Window Title) but I'm not sure how you'd increase the size of the buttons themselves. I don't think I've even seen a setting for that in Bespin but I'm sure someone smarter than me will provide the answer if it's possible.
art_mcclure

Post by art_mcclure »

That did it. When I increased the font size from 9 to 12, the button size increased also.
Thank you very much!
BostonPeng

Post by BostonPeng »

Sweet! Glad it did both jobs.
art_mcclure

Post by art_mcclure »

Is there a way to mark a thread as 'Solved'? I can't seem to find it on this forum.
BostonPeng

Post by BostonPeng »

I think you just need to edit the subject on the first post.
hmazuji

Re: Title Bar Size(SOLVED)

Post by hmazuji »

i'm using mint on xfce. don't ask me why. everything is ship shape and bristol fashion, except for this one thing
when i increase the font size, the title gets chopped off and only a portion of it shows, while the title buttons remain 8 point
===========================
chose xhdpi from window manager. that fixed it

Return to “Software & Applications”