Vertical glitches and jitters

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.

Vertical glitches and jitters

Post by Guest »

When I play a movie in Linux Mint 4.0 Daryna DVD or any other (any DivX) i get video glitches, actually the vertical jitters. Does anyone know how to fix the problem. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Vertical glitches and jitters

Post by Husse »

hmm some one else had horizontal lines in xvid...
Is this in all players?
And is it the main edition?

Post by Guest »

Yes it is so in every player, and it is Main version.
Husse

Post by Husse »

Ok next question - with every movie and is compiz enabled?
And please tell us which video card (and a little about the computer in general)

Post by Guest »

Yes the Compiz is enabled, and yes it is so with any movie. I have GeForce 4 MX4000 64MB, AMD Athlon XP 2200+, Kingston ValueRAM 512MB DDR400. Here I have GeForce 7600GS AGP, which I don't use (because it is well let's say "damaged" - it works fine on some games and it's buggy in others (which worked fine when it was new) so I plugged it out, and now I use my old card). I never thought it could be because of card, because on Windows it works fine, but it may be Compiz or something else I don't know , and that's why I'm asking you guys. Thanks again.
Husse

Post by Husse »

You see I don't recognize the problem and I frankly don't have a solution but it sometimes comes to me in my sleep..
Oh yes - I wish I had a turn of button :roll:

Return to “Sound”