Flash player Update?

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
takis123

Flash player Update?

Post by takis123 »

I have Mint 13 MATE and it has, till now, Flash Player version 11,0,1,152 installed

At adobe's page http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ it mentions as latest flash for linux version 11.2.202.235. Is flash going to be updated soon, automatically via update manager or I have to install manually 11.2.202.235 version?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
zerozero

Re: Flash player Update?

Post by zerozero »

is the installed flash version giving you any kind of problems?
you know that the latest versions of flash suffers from this bug but anyway if you want/need to upgrade see here
takis123

Post by takis123 »

Thank you for your reply. In Ubuntu 12.04 the bug mentioned hadn't appeared, I have an ATI gpu and flash 11.2 worked well at my pc. My question is; is flash 11.0 that is already installed, gonna be updated to flash 11.2 ? If not, then I will follow the solution to install it manually
zerozero

Post by zerozero »

from my readings that bug only occurs with nvidia cards (and fairly new ones), so having an ati i would say that you're safe.

Return to “Sound”