Firefox/Thunderbird keep crashing??

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
andrewwest

Firefox/Thunderbird keep crashing??

Post by andrewwest »

Hi

Everything in Mint is fine except when browsing firefox keeps just dissapearing as does Thunderbird (but not nearly as much).

I have used Firefox on and off on PC Win XP, Mac and now Mint and the same problem has happened on each system over the years. For example last night i was trawling through ebay and went to my page, it started to load then just dissapeared. I had to restore session and carry on without probs untill it did it again a few minutes later. It seems to happen infrequently.

Any ideas?

Thanx

Andy
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Firefox/Thunderbird keep crashing??

Post by Husse »

Perhaps this is a question for the Mozilla forums
This seems to be more with your use of FF and TB than with the operating system
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38
Husse

Post by Husse »

hmm
I think that many of the questions I answer and people think is software really is hardware on the brink of collapse or beyond
Foomandoonian

Post by Foomandoonian »

I'm getting this issue too... bigtime! It's happened to me before under Windows and I would have hoped Mozilla wouldn't make the same boo boo twice. It's really starting to drive me nuts!
anselm
Level 1
Level 1

Post by anselm »

This has happened on centos 5.1 also, they have a fix in a thread just search firefox crashing.

Return to “Software & Applications”