Where to from here??

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
redrooter

Where to from here??

Post by redrooter »

I have just installed a copy of mint debian on my hard drive and got it all up and running but am now wondering what is next? Im not sure what i want out of it i mainly installed it to get away from windows and to try something different so any help would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
zerozero

Re: Where to from here??

Post by zerozero »

:) first of all to the right place of the forum :lol:
now, welcome and congratulations 8)
you can start here in the FAQ but if it's running well, relax and enjoy it. if you do have any problem, then yes ask here in the board.
squeezy

Post by squeezy »

redrooter wrote:I have just installed a copy of mint debian on my hard drive and got it all up and running but am now wondering what is next? Im not sure what i want out of it i mainly installed it to get away from windows and to try something different so any help would be greatly appreciated
Now you just start using it like you did Windows. If you find things you can't do or are unfamiliar with, we're here for you :D
redrooter

Post by redrooter »

thanks guys have been playing around with it all afternoon and am really starting to enjoy

Return to “LMDE Archive”