Hello People

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
catspray

Hello People

Post by catspray »

I just want to let everyone know what a great sight this is! I just installed LMDE XFCE and think it's great. I've toyed with other Debian distros and although they are all good Mint just suits me best. I'm not that skilled with Debian so I'll likely have some newbie questions. Again great site and OS.

Cheers cat
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
cwwgateway

Re: Hello People

Post by cwwgateway »

catspray wrote:I just want to let everyone know what a great sight this is! I just installed LMDE XFCE and think it's great. I've toyed with other Debian distros and although they are all good Mint just suits me best. I'm not that skilled with Debian so I'll likely have some newbie questions. Again great site and OS.

Cheers cat
Welcome to Mint :) . I also really like LMDE Xfce, and from my experience its pretty stable and a good learning experience.
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
jesica

Post by jesica »

Welcome to Linux Mint, :D
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Hi catspray, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums! You may find the community written LMDE User Guide helpful: http://livelinux.altervista.org/Guida_L ... ex_en.html

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas). You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-debian for support with other LMDE users.

Have fun with Linux Mint :wink:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”