linux mint 4.0 iso file-how do i burn the file to cd ?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
geordiejohn

linux mint 4.0 iso file-how do i burn the file to cd ?

Post by geordiejohn »

hello i installed linux ubuntu 7.10 yesterday after buying the magazine Linux format which gave away a dvd with 10 distros on it,i chose ubuntu because i read it was the easiest distro to use,i have always used windows before but xp crashed on me so i have decided to use Linux,in the magazine it says Mint is easier to use than Ubuntu,i have just started to download Mint 4.0 main edition iso file,when it has finished downloading to my home how do i burn the iso file to a cd please?
thank you.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
geordiejohn

Re: linux mint 4.0 iso file-how do i burn the file to cd ?

Post by geordiejohn »

its ok i have done it

Return to “Beginner Questions”