Hello from Corfu Greece

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
netrionio

Hello from Corfu Greece

Post by netrionio »

Hello Community! My name is Eric and I think Mint is the best Linux Distro so far especially LMint XFCE. I will do everything I can to persuade people to free themselves from corporations! Nice to meet you!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
The-Wizard

Re: Hello from Corfu Greece

Post by The-Wizard »

Kalispera

welcome to the mint family forums

yaasus
wizard
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Hi Eric, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums! The final release of Linux Mint 13 Xfce was just released today, so I'm guessing you are happy as can be :wink: http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2088

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas). You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint :wink:
netrionio

Post by netrionio »

Thank you very much for the information and the warm welcome.The Mint Community is unbelievable! I made a question in the xfce section and the answer came in 5 minutes! Everyone here is kind and ready to help! I will try to do the same and help as much as I can. You are an excellent example of free and open community and i will try to be a part of that.

Hey wizard can you speak Greek?
Γεια σου μεγάλε μάγε (Wizard)
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

[signomi mela' mono liga] I speak a little more than most holiday makers but not quite fluent , to read and write sorry no [again just things i need to know on a daily basis

yasus
wizard

Return to “Introduce Yourself”