Maya KDE Edition Approved for Stable release

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
braingateway

Maya KDE Edition Approved for Stable release

Post by braingateway »

Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Iurydice

Re: Maya KDE Edition Approved for Stable release

Post by Iurydice »

YAY! :mrgreen:
BubbaBlues

Post by BubbaBlues »

That's great! I'm loving the r.c release but I'll grab the stable once it's available. 8)
jediafr

Post by jediafr »

BubbaBlues wrote:That's great! I'm loving the r.c release but I'll grab the stable once it's available. 8)

What do you mean BubbaBlues ? upgrading from the Rc is only one apt-install update away (if i not mistaken ... :o )
RJim

Post by RJim »

Is it possible to upgrade from 12 KDE to 13 KDE via apt, without breaking a system?

I know there were instructions for the RC, but I am talking about from a final 12, to a final 13?

--Jim
BubbaBlues

Post by BubbaBlues »

jediafr wrote:
BubbaBlues wrote:That's great! I'm loving the r.c release but I'll grab the stable once it's available. 8)

What do you mean BubbaBlues ? upgrading from the Rc is only one apt-install update away (if i not mistaken ... :o )
Is that as good as a fresh install? If it is I'm all for that. :)

Oh well, I already downloaded and installed the stable release. It's a masterpiece. 8)
jazzcat

Post by jazzcat »

RJim wrote:Is it possible to upgrade from 12 KDE to 13 KDE via apt, without breaking a system?

I know there were instructions for the RC, but I am talking about from a final 12, to a final 13?

--Jim
I've tried to do the upgrade via sources.list and keep getting 404'd

Does anyone know what the sources.list file looks like for Mint 13 kde?

Return to “Software & Applications”